Welcome to my blog, my friends!!

After being abandoned for years, my blog is eventually set up. Thanks to the new templates, it is so much easier to arrange my blog the way I want to a much more acceptable degree. Well, now it may not be exactly the best, but I am sure it will definitely be better and I shall be more willing to spend more time and efforts here.

在荒廢了幾年後,我的部落格終於搞好了;幸好有新的範本設定功能,否則恐怕不曉還會再擱上幾年呢。目前這部落格的樣子或許還不算完美,但已經比原來的殘破樣子好太多了;相信假以時日,它會漸入佳境的。我呢,應該也會多花些時間在這個屬於我的空間,跟喜歡我攝影作品的朋友們分享心情、攝影觀念及新作品。

10/26/2012

Chigu at Dusk 七股暮色

Another shot of my Light Chasing series, taken on a different position at a different sun-setting time!!

Everything seems to be just just perfect, right? The tide, the clouds, the sun, and the position! In fact, on that particular day, every position was OK! What a blessed day for me!!

This is not a popular setting for most Taiwanese photographers so there is basically no one around whenever I go there. Ain't that just awesome?

This reminds me of Erliao, where I used to visit a few times every year and take some fantastic sunrise shots; now it is always packed with hundreds of tripods every day. And the most unbearable thing of all is that people would have to arrive there at about 10 o'clock the previous night to put tripods or whatever thing they own to occupy a spot for yourself or else they would have no place to stand to shoot at all. Isn't it spoiling all the fun? Besides, with so many people there, Erliao is basically like a noisy night market in the mountain. I am not kidding -  there were actually vendors selling coffee, sandwiches and some other food up there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment