Welcome to my blog, my friends!!

After being abandoned for years, my blog is eventually set up. Thanks to the new templates, it is so much easier to arrange my blog the way I want to a much more acceptable degree. Well, now it may not be exactly the best, but I am sure it will definitely be better and I shall be more willing to spend more time and efforts here.

在荒廢了幾年後,我的部落格終於搞好了;幸好有新的範本設定功能,否則恐怕不曉還會再擱上幾年呢。目前這部落格的樣子或許還不算完美,但已經比原來的殘破樣子好太多了;相信假以時日,它會漸入佳境的。我呢,應該也會多花些時間在這個屬於我的空間,跟喜歡我攝影作品的朋友們分享心情、攝影觀念及新作品。

9/11/2012

我一直相信這個時代終將會一種新思維、新價值,一如馬克思主義般地改變世界。

美國貧富不均的現象已到了慘不忍睹的地步,而台灣卻亦步亦趨跟隨其後,這塊美麗的島嶼何時才會出現一個真正得政治家來領導我們度過眼前的困境呢?

2005年,諾貝爾經學獎得主Paul Krugman 曾撰文 Inequality in America 對美國貧富不均的現象提出針貶:

"This week's census reports showed that income inequality was near all-time highs in 2004, with 50.1 percent of income going to the top 20 percent of households. And additional census data obtained by the Economic Policy Institute show that only the top 5 percent of households experienced average real income gains in 2004. Incomes for the other 95 percent of households were flat or falling."

七年過了,一切只有更糟,毫無起色。今年,Bob Herbert 在 Losing Our Ways 寫到:

"There is plenty of economic activity in the U.S., and plenty of wealth. But like greedy children, the folks at the top are seizing virtually all the marbles. Income and wealth inequality in the U.S. have reached stages that would make the third world blush. As the Economic Policy Institute has reported, the richest 10 percent of Americans received an unconscionable 100 percent of the average income growth in the years 2000 to 2007, the most recent extended period of economic expansion."

如 Paul Krugman 在 Inequality in America 文末寫的:”They should be ashamed of themselves.“

No comments:

Post a Comment