Welcome to my blog, my friends!!

After being abandoned for years, my blog is eventually set up. Thanks to the new templates, it is so much easier to arrange my blog the way I want to a much more acceptable degree. Well, now it may not be exactly the best, but I am sure it will definitely be better and I shall be more willing to spend more time and efforts here.

在荒廢了幾年後,我的部落格終於搞好了;幸好有新的範本設定功能,否則恐怕不曉還會再擱上幾年呢。目前這部落格的樣子或許還不算完美,但已經比原來的殘破樣子好太多了;相信假以時日,它會漸入佳境的。我呢,應該也會多花些時間在這個屬於我的空間,跟喜歡我攝影作品的朋友們分享心情、攝影觀念及新作品。

8/05/2012

Fangshan Reborn 枋山重生, 2012

Yes, Fangshan is reborn after all the previous storms that hit this territory. The whole landscape has been drastically changed by the waves and rainfalls and wind to an extent that I could barely recognize it. Every rock seems to have been replaced and turned upside down. The sandy beach I used to be familiar with has gone and now rocks of all sizes have take over the beach.

Frankly speaking, I was quite repelled by the new sight of the coast during my prior visits, yet today I realized that this is the true meaning of "nature has its own course." Fangshan, like all the other coasts around the world, revitalize itself or is reinvigorated by Mother Nature; either way, Fangshan is no longer the original Fangshan.

I am happy that I have found a brand new way to communicate with it, to appreciate it and to interpret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment