Welcome to my blog, my friends!!

After being abandoned for years, my blog is eventually set up. Thanks to the new templates, it is so much easier to arrange my blog the way I want to a much more acceptable degree. Well, now it may not be exactly the best, but I am sure it will definitely be better and I shall be more willing to spend more time and efforts here.

在荒廢了幾年後,我的部落格終於搞好了;幸好有新的範本設定功能,否則恐怕不曉還會再擱上幾年呢。目前這部落格的樣子或許還不算完美,但已經比原來的殘破樣子好太多了;相信假以時日,它會漸入佳境的。我呢,應該也會多花些時間在這個屬於我的空間,跟喜歡我攝影作品的朋友們分享心情、攝影觀念及新作品。

6/24/2012

Golden Gaomei 金色の高美溼地, 2012 24

My second trip to Gaomei Wetland ....

The sky was not as awesome this time, compared with my last, I meant first, trip there. Still I managed to make some shots. IMHO, Gaomei is not as challenging as Fangshan because the setting is exactly the same every time. In a shooting situation like Gaomei, one just needs to wait for the right drama in the sky and since the foreground plays basically the cameo role, black card is not that much needed. If needed, the exposure time of the foreground needs to be reduced to obtain details just enough to add some life to the image.

While Fangshan is constantly changing. the rocks on the beach, the tides and waves, the clouds and the position of the setting sun and the clarity tof the sea water vary every time I am there. The most challenging task of all is the one needs to know exactly where one should stand every minute to make sure every shot satisfying, and of course, oneself without getting soaked by those crazy waves.

No comments:

Post a Comment